Monday, August 28, 2006

My personal carry-all.

My personal carryall - inside, front, back
This is a design I created, inspired by a project idea from a 70s publication of Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Sewing, which I HIGHLY recommend. I think this is my first completed project using fabric yo-yos! How I love them!

This bag perfectly accomodates a 1" binder packed with ideas and sketches, a thick fashion magazine, wallet, keys, and a whole lot more.

Materials:
+ vintage grey/yellow textured curtains
+ crazy floral print curtains
+ powder blue cotton curtains
+ powder blue corduroy pants
+ brown corduroy pants
+ red eqyptian cotton sheets
+ black lacey trim
+ black bias binding

This took me weeks to complete because I'm so picky. I'm quite pleased with the results, though. You may see more of these in the future. And of course, if you want one, contact me and we'll work out the details :)

No comments: