Thursday, July 21, 2005

alright! we just cancelled our cable TV services and downgraded our cable internet - so instead of $60 a month, it'll be 28.95. much better!

Things I Will Miss:
- Iron Chef
- Adult Swim shows (ahh, no!) - Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist!, Ghost In the Shell
- on-a-budget or no budget design shows on HGTV
- Good Eats with Alton Brown

But who needs TV anyway (besides the aforementioned shows :-p)?

In other news, Rob, Jon, and I were at Borders today, and we all sat awhile and enjoyed drinks and books/magazines. I finished this months issue of Threads magazine. I copied a few things out of the magazine onto paper - like the instructions on how to make a simple shrug. Does that make me a bad person?
http://www.taunton.com/threads/pages/th_120_050.asp

Off I go to pay more bills and make a shrug with my stolen pattern!

No comments: