Tuesday, February 21, 2006

birthday details and thrift store scores

Well! I had a great day. Started out with a Robby hug before I went to sleep a little past midnight. In the morning, my mom came to my house to teach me how to crochet. Then my big brother brought burritos, and we reminesced (sp?) about growing up.John brought presents from my dad and Susan. Then Rob's mom picked me up and took me to a great Goodwill! Spent about an hour there and I hardly got past the SHOES. It was great. (see pictures below) Then Rob and I went to Kinjo Japanese Resturant where I recieved free dinner - woohoo! Then to his mom's house for ice cream b-day cake and (half) a Godiva Rum Truffle (which was the only "alcohol" I had) and visit with Oma. Then home for seam-ripping and Olympics-watching and a phone call with my dad. And to bed I go! Yay!
secondhand Red Heels by Hush Puppiessecondhand Red Heels by Hush Puppies
secondhand sky blue and emerald green earrings
secondhand cream asian embroidered flats by Daniel Greensecondhand cream asian embroidered flats by Daniel Green

No comments: