Sunday, January 01, 2006

Rev flying and visit to Uncle Tim's

Rob, Steve, and I went to Treasure Island this after noon after Rob made me a lovely late breakfast. After a bit of wrassling with dual-line sport kites, I picked up the Revolution 1 quad-line kite for the first time and apparently did very well with it. Rob said there were other kite flyers around saying I was "awesome" and wondered how long I'd been flying. Eeee! Have I found my niche? Perhaps. It was fun. And what a workout!

After the beach, we visited my Godfather (Uncle Tim) at his condo where we enjoyed pizza, Twilight Zone, and a few games of pool. Fun for all! It was a perfect day off of work. No work! :)

And to round out the night, Rob and I mixed a paint color for our living room walls. It's AWESOME. The shade is like baby-poo yellow. We'll see how it looks in the morning. Signing off for now. Bedtime.

No comments: