Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm scared.

Rob informed me recently that I get up and do stuff in the middle of the night, like get a drink of water, turn on the tv, walk around the house, go on the computer, talk to him. The bad thing is I don't remember doing any of these things.

Today he woke up and wondered why an open package of chocolate chip cookies was on the kitchen counter. I sure don't know why but some of the cookies are missing. So it's either
A) I ate the cookies
B) Robert ate the cookies
C) Someone broke into the house and ate our cookies

But there was no sign of a break-in and if Rob ate the cookies, he would be sick because he is allergic to chocolate. So that leaves me. I hope I don't wander out into traffic in the middle of the night. I toyed with the idea of tying my ankle to the bed somehow, but I know I'd just fall on my face when I actually got up in the morning.

Another thing:
Robert and I were at Publix today and we were going thru the checkout line. Robert mentioned how I was oblivious. I got defensive and started with "what? how am I oblivious? what are you talking about? I'm not oblivious!"

I looked up and saw a lady standing behinds us in line that I reminded me Victoria, the wife of Mark who is a guy I work with. Then I looked at the man standing next to her and it was Mark! I said "Hi!" and Robert said they had been standing there the whole time we were in line - and apparently Mark had been chanting "Helloooooo, Weendyyyyyy... Helloooo Weendyyyyy..." the whole time as well. I was confused and felt bad/said sorry. I'll have to ask Mark about the whole thing on Monday.

Being in your own world isn't all it's cracked up to be.

No comments: